Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Police visiting PBS


Today we have had an amazing afternoon because the police officers came to our school, this was probably the best police visitors we have ever had in the school because the police helicopter came and landed right onto our school field. It was a big surprise for me because it was my first time seeing a helicopter with my own eyes because I only get to see them on films or video tapes. Did you know that the helicopter goes 232 kph (WOW!). Did you also know that there are only 2 helicopters here in Auckland ?. My second favourite part about the visit was seeing the German Shepherd police dog come over to see us. It was fully trained and understood what to do when the other officer Grant was giving him commands. This was one of the best visits I have had so far for my last year here at Panmure Bridge school. Another fact about the helicopter is that it costed 850K for it !!?( that is a lot of money). 

No comments:

Post a Comment