Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Let me tell you something.


Let me tell you something about lunchtimes at PBS. After the bell rings everyone races outside to play handball. I don’t bother eating my lunch because I want to be in king in handball. When I usually get there I end up in line waiting in line until my turn. When I get bored of handball I walk over to the park to play tag. When I get there I am in, so I run around the park to catch someone. When I am tired I sit down and have a rest. Then I walk to the taps and have a drink and then I run back to the park to play tag again. When we are having a good time playing around the bell rings and ruins everyone's fun. We all stop playing the juniors stop screaming and we all walk back to our classrooms.

Today my writing group wrote a story about our lunchtime at PBS. My partner and I had to read our stories to each other to make sure they make sense. I had to change some words to make my writing make sense and I had to add more powerful describing words to make my story better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment